Advertisement

How To - Dip Powder Nails With Gel Liquids & First Impressions Using Mani Moguls Gel

How To - Dip Powder Nails With Gel Liquids & First Impressions Using Mani Moguls Gel Hi my lovely friends!

Have you ever suffered from the dreaded "dip flu"?! What is the dip flu you ask? It's an allergic reaction to the dip liquids you use when doing a dip powder mani! Using gel liquids is the best way to avoid the dip flu altogether while still being able to do your gorgeous nails!

Today I'm going to show you how I do my dip powder manis using all gel liquids! I am also going to be trying the Mani Moguls gel base and top coat for the first time, so you'll also get to see my first impressions of them!

Make sure to hit that like button and subscribe!

Questions? Leave me a comment or send me a message, I would love to help!

Let's hang out on Instagram too! @JennyyNailsIt

Don't forget Facebook!
Come find me in my fun group called "The Nail Files". We get together and share our nails, tips, new sales/colors, and more!

Products Used:
Gel Base & Top Coat:


Dip Powders:


UV Lamp:

100/180 Grit File:

Buffing Blocks:


Nail Brush:


Let me save you some money!

10% off at Mani Moguls (first time customers only):

OR use code JENNYNAILS10 (this is a affiliate code)

15% off your order at Sparkle & Co:
Use code JENNYNAILS15 (not an affiliate, just something special for you!)

$5 off your Candi Skin Care purchase (first time customers only):

dip powder nails,dip nails,dipping powder,dip powder,gel nails,dip powder manicure,gel manicure,mani moguls,panda dips,dip nails with gel,first impressions,dip powder nails with gel,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar