Advertisement

How I Activitated the Law of Attraction and How You Can Too in 4 Steps (and SOME VERY RARE ADVICE)

How I Activitated the Law of Attraction and How You Can Too in 4 Steps (and SOME VERY RARE ADVICE) In this video I tell you the story of how I attracted my current life in Paris. This was contrary to any expectations.


Incidentally, this happened to me just a month or so before the book "The Secret" was published !

Near the end of the video, and after I tell you my story, I give you 4 steps to apply to help you activate the Law of Attraction in your life today.



ONE OF THESE STEPS, YOU MIGHT NEVER HAVE HEARD BEFORE ‼️



Apply them daily and let me know what unfolds for you. Never give up on your dreams, my friend !

The story begins like this:
In the year 2000, I had left Paris to set up my first hypnotherapy clinic. My clinic was open to clients in the evenings and on Saturdays. During the day I also held a position as Director of Studies of the largest language school in Southern Ireland. This period of my life was very formative. I learned how to build a business. I honed my skills as a hypnotherapist. I developed strong managerial skills. I learned to live outside my comfort zone and I developed self-awareness.


But I wasn’t happy. I wasn’t happy because I missed Paris. Paris had become my second skin. And although I have since learned to not be attached to my Story, I would like to share this anecdote with you by way of demonstrating the power of the law of attraction, and showing you that you too can activate this within your life. You are limitless, my friend. Listen to this story. If and when you go and apply this to your own life, please share your experiences with me then. What amuses me today is that the book called the Secret was published about one month After this incident happened to me.


Watch till the end to hear the steps to take to activate the Law of Attraction !


Please subscribe to my channel so you don't miss out on any future videos and give this video a thumbs up or share if you feel other people could benefit from it.



Please let me know what you think in the comments below !



You can also look me up on Facebook:





or on Instagram:





and:




and my website address is:

www.georgeadamshypnosis.com



Meet you on the mountaintop!

All the best,

George

hypnosis,self confidence,confidence,shy,relaxation,stress management,anxiety,How to be you,be yourself,pursuit of happiness,mental health,social phobia,therapy,subconscious mind,conscious mind,mind,inspiration,happiness,law of attraction,LOA,follow follow your dreams,law of vibration,hypnotherapy,the secret,guided meditation,sleep hypnosis,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar