It's a sketch video! Holy crap! I don't usually do these, because my process is a little embarrassing (I mess up a lot XD) Oh well, I have no dignity...so here ya go! Anyway, this is December's Q & A, and the focus is demon possession! If you want first grab at the monthly questions, you can do so by becoming a patron at the $10 level or higher. Hurray! You can ask about any comic or project, too. Not just Dark Horse (the Patreon is for my art in general, although it mostly focuses on "Dark Horse.") I don't take personal questions, though XD This Q & A focuses on my free web comic, "Dark Horse." It's rated MATURE. The comic I'm promoting is NSFW. And as these videos are to drive an adult audience towards my free comic, it is therefore a video made for an adult audience. Thank you for your time!
___________________________________________
BLUE DRAGON ART WILL BE AT CON+ALT+DELETE DECEMBER 20-22, 2019!!!
Please stop by and see me :D I'll have Dark Horse Acts 1 & 2, full color glossy prints, stickers, and more!
__________________________________________
The links!
FREE Web comics:
Dark Horse
Tapas:
Comic Fury (Act Six, not the "revamp:")
The Whimper in the Dark
Support:
Patreon
Ko-Fi
SubscribeStar
Shop:
______________________
Music:
Intro & Outro
Background music by Brad Arnett
Hand bell sound effect from the NCH library

0 Yorumlar