Advertisement

*CORRECTION* Moon is 80k ft. NASAs Signs and Symbols. The #3 connection

*CORRECTION* Moon is 80k ft.  NASAs Signs and Symbols. The #3 connection *NOTE* Correction. I believe the Moon is about 80k FEET above our 'plane't NOT miles lol I meant to say FEET. It is not 238,900 miles or even 80,ooo miles in my opinion. It is about 80,000 FEET from my observations and comparing footage from other sky watchers as well.
Video shows a little connection with NASA and the numbers 3 and 33.
More to come on this too.
Thanks for watching.
If you'd like to help with this work, please consider helping me get some more tools for capturing and editing programs to show the layers and hidden objects.
Thank you.












Circumference of the Earth

180561main_ETM.Distance.Moon.pdf







NASA mission patches





33 in Freemasonry

Suns distance from Earth

Thanks for watching.
If you'd like to help with this work, please consider helping me get some more tools for capturing and editing programs to show the layers and hidden objects.
Thank you.

connection

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar