Advertisement

Confused? Which smartphone gimbal you should buy. Choose one from these three best gimbal

Confused? Which smartphone gimbal you should buy. Choose one from these three best gimbal Hi guys.
I was thinking to buy a gimbal to make videography smooth and nice so I finally bought DJI Osmo 3. I'm not sure if I made a right decision or not but I'm very positive with my decision and I'll keep you guys updated with time so that you can also choose the right one. After using it for some I'll give you very honest feedback so that you can also decide weather to buy DJI or something else.

These are gimbal are worth looking for, in case you are searching for a good gimbal.
Dji osmo 3 or zhiyun smooth 4 or digitek. I was so confused but with my research I chose one. Which is DJI Osmo 3. it costed me Rs 8999 on Amazon

Gimbal for smartphone,gimbal under 10000,best gimbal,cheapest gimbal under budget,dji osmo mobile gimbal,zhiyun smooth gimbal,digitek gimbal,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar