Advertisement

Blackdonut - I Could Be (visionary)

Blackdonut - I Could Be (visionary) LYRICS...
(CHORUS)
Take a picture I’m pure
I’m so perfect I could be the cancer cure
Take your time the future is yours
I could be the last in line
Don’t fall behind nxggas laugh then they hide move forward until you out of sight
let them be blind

(VERSE)
Say you’ve earned it close the curtains
dry pussy I curved it
believe it
its your body don't worry if U worried
I'm sorry I f*ckd up
these b*tches won't feed you
so why should U worry
could be the one lying and cheating saw you slipping
so that's why they say (hey) when I'm tucked
acting up?
f*cking up?
I could be the one saying I'm up like Trump

(CHORUS)

(VERSE)
I'm outside nxggas hide
cause they see the grind on my left eye
I could be high but you left my heart in a lie
we are not the same we could never be a tie
I could be twisting my dreads
while she suck
panties wet like a rubber duck
life is a tour at age four
I wanted more years later (ten years) I went hardcore
twenty twenty four
I'll concur
oh my, you might see the sight on how to do things right
I'm in the future I saw the light
our existence
I made history this was nothing but the past tense
know your times before they blur the lines
I'm trying to save your nine lives
so you could be the one making hives
beehive

(CHORUS)








!🎄!

(visionary)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar