Advertisement

An informal review on why the Dodge Viper is my favorite American supercar!

An informal review on why the Dodge Viper is my favorite American supercar! Special thanks to Ian (@seattle_viper) for letting me drive his Viper multiple times besides this. I've had a love for the Viper since I was a wee little lad and in 2019 I finally got to experience it for myself. Definitely not was not disappointing. Although not too content with the video because of weather and time constraints hopefully I'll get to come back and redo it one more time.

2020 will have a rather large change in production quality.

Follow Ian on instagram: @seattle_viper
@cullencheung

#dodgeviper #vipersrt

Dodge,Viper,Gen 5,SRT,ACR,American Muscle,V10,Supercar,Wild,Crash,Seattle,Bellevue,Zadart Exotic Car Club and Rentals,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar