Advertisement

An average person’s what I got for Christmas 2019 🎄🎅🏼 | Paige-Louise

An average person’s what I got for Christmas 2019 🎄🎅🏼 | Paige-Louise Hey guys, 🙋🏻‍♀️

Welcome back to my channel. I figured I would film a what I got for Christmas video, I hope you guys enjoy it. I am just an average person so this isn’t as lavish as some of these videos on YouTube however I was still very lucky and very spoilt. I know a lot of people don’t like these videos but I love watching them so thought I would film my own! I was extremely spoilt by my friends and family. This video isn’t me bragging I’m just showing what I was gifted as I really love and appreciate all of my gifts. I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and have a great new year. Here is to 2020.


I hope you enjoyed this video please be sure to like and subscribe if you did! 💋

Thank you so much for watching this video! 💕


Find me on social media:

Twitter: _paigelouisexx

Instagram: _paigelouisexx

Snapchat: pajamurs

what i got for christmas,christmas,2019,christmas 2019,what i got for xmas,christmas gifts,christmas presents,paigelouise,slimming world,weight loss,lose weight,christmas gift guide,what i was given,opening my presents,sw,food,healthy,exercise,food optimising,ww,weight watchers,christmas19,spoilt,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar