Advertisement

AMAZING Alternatives for EXPENSIVE skincare FAVORITES!

AMAZING Alternatives for EXPENSIVE skincare FAVORITES! Hello Everyone!!
In this video I am taking THREE skincare favorites that are very expensive and suggesting MORE affordable alternatives that are either as good or better than the expensive option!
This is the first in a series, so be sure to subscribe so you don't miss any future videos! If you like this type of content hit the like button and say hello in the comments!
FTC Disclosure:
Some of the links below are affiliate and if you use them to shop I will receive a commission at no charge or savings to you. I received the DRMTLGY product in PR and the Cos De Baha Product in PR. Everything else in my possession I purchased with my own money. I do appreciate your support of this channel. This video is NOT SPONSORED and all opinions are my own.

Products mentioned:
Drunk Elephant Baby Facial $80:


Try this instead $9:
Ulta:

Amazon:



SkinCeuticals CE Ferulic $166:


Try this instead (A DUPE!!) $69 (2+ bottles for the price of 1 Skinceuticals bottle! With 20% off it is a full THREE bottles for the price of ONE skinceuticals bottle :))))

If you use the code PENNY20 you will get 20% off at DRMTLGY.com :)
As of right now that is just a discount for you, not a commission for me FYI. :))

Biologique Recherche P50 1970 $68 for 5.1oz


Try this instead $16 for 16.76 oz (this one has a few natural fragrance ingredients also FYI):


Or try this instead $9 for 8oz (I mentioned the fragrance in this one-I misspoke-it is the rose that is the fragrance (natural) in the upper part of the deck not the bottom few ingredients:FYI)
Amazon:
Ulta:


Here are my Amazon lists all in one place:

dupes,skincare dupes,drunk elephant,the ordinary,drunk elephant baby facial,skinceuticals review,skinceuticals ce ferulic,drmtlgy,cos de baha review,glycolic acid toner,vitamin c,skinceuticals,vitamin c serum,ascorbic acid,glycolic acid,anti-aging,skin care products,biologique recherche,p50 lotion,lotion p50,best vitamin c serum,penny smith skincare,penn smith vitamin c,youtube,penn smith skincare,penn smith,penny smith,master esthetician,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar