Advertisement

Abs AND Pie! My fit eating tips to ENJOY the holidays and keep your six-pack

Abs AND Pie!  My fit eating tips to ENJOY the holidays and keep your six-pack Here are my tips for keeping your abs over the holidays:
1. Eat healthy before going to the party
2. Eat protein first before carbs and before sweets
3. Don't drink your calories
4. Keep working out over the holidays

Join my adventures on social media:
Twitter: Denise_Masino
IG: denisemasino
FB: Denise Masino
www.Facebook.com/DeniseMasino1

My Fitness Site:
www.missfit4life.com

My Movie:
www.adventuresofmissfit.com

denise masino,fitness,female bodybuilder,fbb,muscle,fitness motivation,bodybuilding,lifestyle,fit over 40,fit over 50,holiday,christmas,pie,apple pie,fitness tips,julian,california,road trip,travel,san diego,washboard abs,six pack,flat stomach,weight loss,healthy eating,diet,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar