Advertisement

A Thrilling Scene from 'The Shining' Reenacted by Kashmeer Savani

A Thrilling Scene from 'The Shining' Reenacted by Kashmeer Savani Done 12 years ago back in 2008- made full use of technology back then and self taught myself to make these videos. I edited, acted, played all the characters, rehearsed the monologues, filmed it directed it and published it all!

My alter ego, my form of escapism..whilst people my age were drinking, clubbing, partying, experimenting with drugs, engaging in foreplay, chasing after cars & girls & boys....I channelled my shy creativity into introvert/extrovert outstanding paradox into the world of my own magical private improv acting projection to unleash my true hidden talents, power and profound expression of myself to feel FREE and ALIVE!

Kashmeer Savani

Connect with me though all the below means! ★☆★
★☆★ SUBSCRIBE TO ME ON YOUTUBE: ★☆★
Subscribe ► www.kashmeersavani.com
★☆★ FIND & FOLLOW ME BELOW: ★☆★
Twitter ►
Facebook Fan Page ►
Facebook ►
Instagram ►
Snapchat ► kashbeauty86
L I N K E D I N►
SKYPE ► kashmeer28
EMAIL ► kashmeer@kashmeersavani.com
WEBSITE ► WWW.KASHMEERSAVANI.COM

jack nicolson,wendy,the shining,stephen king,horror,thriller,doctor sleep,movie trailer,hollywood,acting,movie making,reeneactments,brandon hardestry,celebrity impressions,impersonations,celebrity,famous,los angeles,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar