Advertisement

A Simple Little Story About A Complicated Little Dog

A Simple Little Story About A Complicated Little Dog A eulogy for my skoolie dog and boondocking partner, Cowboy, who passed away on December 23, 2019. WARNING: Emotions, including sadness, are depicted in this video. If you don't like them, maybe try this video instead:

I'm Mary. I've been called "The love child of Charles Kuralt and Lucille Ball" and I can't think of any description that could make me happier. Boondock with me as I set out to prove a maximalist can live tiny in a 1991 short skoolie named Max. On our road trips, we'll discover all kinds of things about the places and people we visit. Why should you become part of my community? Because I’m no expert and you can too!

Whether or not your goal is full time RV living, you're welcome here. If you let me be your kick in the pants, I promise to punt you toward a path of lifelong learning so you can live your best, most interesting life - which, for many of us, is outside the realm of conventional “sticks and bricks” living. Sometimes it works out great, and we all learn something. Sometimes it's a disaster, and we all learn something. Laugh with me or at me, I don't care - just laugh! And DO IT - whatever your "it" is.
________________________________________________________________________________________
PLEASE GET HEALTH INSURANCE FOR YOUR FURRY LOVED ONE.
I don't benefit from you using this link, but rescue groups do (and of course your pet does). If you use my link to apply, Healthy Paws Pet Insurance will donate $25 to help homeless pets.



I couldn't have done everything I did for Cowboy without Healthy Paws. They paid quickly and without hassle, putting money back into my pocket when I needed it the most for my boy. They added months to his life along with -

Angell Memorial Animal Medical Center: Thank you to everyone at both the Boston and Waltham Hospitals. You all are literally lifesavers, and you helped both Cowboy and me through an incredibly difficult time with your compassion and professionalism.

Thank you to Julie Randall for photos and video of the Downtown Torrance Pet Parade.
Thank you to Elizabeth Arena for photos of Cowboy in his Christmas deer hat.
Thank you to Lindsey (and anyone I left out) at Angell Memorial for the pictures of smiling Cowboy in the hospital.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
You can find all my links, plus shop my VINTAGE STORE, at my website, There's a lot more there, too including blogs and other surprises. (Currently under construction - check back soon!)

-----------------------------------I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU! ------------------------------------------

Leave a voicemail at (229) MAX-MINI (629-6464).

Send mail to:
Maximalist Minibus
195 Bear Hill Rd, Unit i-3
Waltham MA 02451

Email me: look@MaxMini.TV

MUSIC used in this episode: "GHOST" by Johnny Stimson.
Unless otherwise specified, I license music for my videos through MUSICBED.

rescue dog,cowboy the dog,nomad dog,skoolie,school bus conversion,short skoolie,skoolie dog,skoolie with dogs,skoolie bus,skoolie conversion,skoolie bus conversion,boondocking,rv,van life,vanlife,nomad,rv lifestyle,rv living,nomads,nomadic movement,full time rv living,van dwelling,eulogy for dog,tiny house,tiny home on wheels,Dog behavior,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar