Advertisement

498 | Becoming an Energetic and Healthy Leader with Angelo Poli at Metpro

498 | Becoming an Energetic and Healthy Leader with Angelo Poli at Metpro Your job as a leader requires you to have stamina and mental clarity. Your best strategy for increasing your energy and being a healthy leader is to focus on your nutrition. Recently, I started a journey to be a healthy leader for my team, my family, and mostly for myself. My guest today is Angelo Poli, founder of MetPro. They are focused on the science of transformation. We talk about why being a healthy leader is essential. We look at some of the mistakes we make as leaders. I dive deep into Angelo's program for losing weight and transforming your body in today's episode. If you want to be a healthy leader, tune in and prepare to be changed.

Don't miss an episode. Subscribe to Growth Think Tank.
Podcast available on iTunes
Get the full episode here

Follow me on Twitter @genehammett
Website: www.genehammett.com

Healthy Leader,Leadership,Gwrowth Think Tank,Metpro.co/GTT,Gene Hammett,Angelo Poli,Top Rated Leadership Podcast,GTT Episodes,LITT episodes,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar