Advertisement

Why Buy a Can Am Maverick Sport XRC? - A Pre-purchase Video Compilation

Why Buy a Can Am Maverick Sport XRC? - A Pre-purchase Video Compilation This is a compilation of video produced and published by other YouTube users. Before I purchased a new SxS, I did a lot of research. My 2012 Polaris RZR 800s was very capable - but we kept bottoming out and hitting rocks. We could (mostly) keep up, but I wanted something a bit more powerful, more ground clearance, and more trail capability. I also needed something with the same approximate footprint size (64" wide X 120" length) that would fit in our toy hauler. In my research, I encountered the Can Am Maverick Sport XRC. I poured over video, captured what best fit me, and ultimately purchased the machine. While I will probably never make the rides shown in the video, this was enough to convince me that the Maverick Sport XRC was all the machine I would ever need. Maybe this will be helpful to you as well!

Video credits to:
Rocky MT ATV

Rocky Mountain Backcountry

UTV Guide.Net

Can Am,Maverick Sport XRC,Blue Goose,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar