Advertisement

Weekly Tarot Reading 🔮 (Nov 24 - 30) Manifest Your Dreams Into Reality! 🌹💥

Weekly Tarot Reading 🔮 (Nov 24 - 30) Manifest Your Dreams Into Reality! 🌹💥 Hello my loves! Welcome to this weeks weekly forecast reading!💜 Let's see what is coming our way from November 24th - 30th 🔮

I am super excited to hear how this resonates with you and if you are excited, drop them comments down below!!🙌🏾☀

✨TIMESTAMPS✨
Group 1 28:17
Group 2 43:24
Group 3 57:34

Decks Used🧡
Santa Muerte Tarot
Whispers Of The Ocean Oracle
Gypsy Oracle Cards
Black Moon Astrology Cards
Moonology Oracle
Numerology oracle
Spirit Animal Oracle
Daily Affirmation Cards


🦋Also, I want to thank you all so much for watching all my videos and the support, and all the new subscribers!
Make sure to like this video and subscribe to my channel for more Weekly tarot videos!! 🦋

If you have any video suggestions leave them down below, I would love to do them!✨

If this resonated for you, and you would like to support my channel, please feel free to donate -
Cash app : $ShonnettasTarot

Want to send me something?😊💕
P.O Box 61 California, MD 20619

💙Become a Patron and support Shonnetta'sDivineTarot today!💙


Also if you want to book a reading with me, head over to my website and schedule yours today! We will get the reading all set up from there ❤️

I look forward to helping you illuminate your path as well as give you insight! ✨


📸Follow my Instagrams:




📲Connect With me On My Other SocialMedias!
Shonnetta's Twitter: @shonnettastarot
Cris's Twitter: @crisharnden


DISCLAIMER** All readings I post are for entertainment purposes only. I am not responsible for any choices or decisions you make as a result from my readings! Love and light💙

#WeeklyTarotReading #ShonnettasDivineTarot #PickACard

weekly tarot reading,Psychic,Tarot,Divination,Zodiac,Astrology,Numerology,Intuition,Horoscope,Oracle,Fortune,Spiritual,spiritual work,ancestors,tarot weekly reading,tarot reader,tarot cards,weekly tarot,daily tarot,psychic predictions,zodiac signs,shonnettas divine tarot,pick a card,pick a card tarot,best tarot reader,aries,taurus,gemini,cancer,leo,virgo,libra,scorpio,sagittarius,capricorn,aquarius,pisces,consciousness,meditation,magic,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar