Advertisement

TNT Fun & Head Collecting!! | KingdomCraft Ep.19

TNT Fun & Head Collecting!! | KingdomCraft Ep.19 Today I go head to head against Joey in a head collecting competition.. then at the end I get bored and use a few stacks of tnt.. but on who?? Leave a like if you enjoyed :D

Check out Joey's video here:


This is a faction based minecraft series with other youtubers involving quests, pvp and more. PLUS we each get our own special biome! Let me know what you think and you have any tips for factions let me know in the comments :D


Everyone on the server:
Lizzie :
Joey :
Lauren:
Seapeekay:
Meghan:
Smajor1995:
Yammy:
Oli:
Stacy:
Shubble:

Follow me on twitter!:


My MC Server: mc.beanblockz.com
MC Website:

Small Beans,Smallishbeans,Smallerbeans,smallbeans,minecraft,gaming,video,gamer,mine craft,speed builders,minecraft speed builders,building game,build game,minigame,mini game,kingdom,craft,kingdom craft,factions,youtuber factions,youtuberfactions,base,secret,fire,skeleton horse,tnt,cannon,factionsraid,tntcannon,blow,up,ldshadowlady,raid,raided,reaction,crazy,lost,everything,villain,raiding,joeygraceffa,joey graceffa,joeygraceffagames,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar