Advertisement

Tin talking TAGALOG I MUST watch!! I Daytrip to Cologne I Vlog on with RJ & Tin I Vlog54

Tin talking TAGALOG I MUST watch!! I Daytrip to Cologne I Vlog on with RJ & Tin I Vlog54 Today we are bringing you to Cologne to see the Cologne Cathedral while Tin is trying to speak Tagalog....
Enjoy

Find us on FB
Vlog on with RJ & Tin

Follow us on Instagram
@house_ofmarie
@jhay_wilder


Music
Epidemic Sound

FTC: Video is not sponsored

#halffilipina
#manilaboy
#vlogonwithrjtin

rj tin,rj tin vlog,philippines,half filipina,ofw,filipino,manila,makati,madaluyong,filipino vlogger,pinoy blogger,philippine vloggers,German filipina,pinoy,pinoy abroad,half pinay,pinoy married to foreigner,manila boy,vlog on with rj and tin,rj tin vlogs,interracial couples,filipino German,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar