Advertisement

This isn't Your Traditional Shonen Manga... Act Age First Impressions

This isn't Your Traditional Shonen Manga... Act Age First Impressions For almost a year now I've seen Act Age recommended to me here and there... However a few days ago I saw a image on Social Media that struck a cord with me & I decided to give it a shot. Act Age isn't following the traditional formula Weekly Shonen Jump has had for a long time. In the last few years many have tried to change that very formula & it seems like this might be another that tries it.
Love you all so much thank you for all the support!
Become a Chibit Today:

For any fellow Chibit that wants to send something:
205 Doug Luna Road, 38587, Walling, TN

Patreon:

MAL:

Twitter:

Facebook:

Google+:

anime,anime review,manga,manga review,chibi,otaku,chibi reviews,review,act age,act,age,actress,actor,shonen,shounen,shonen jump,weekly,weekly shonen jump,viz,dr stone,my hero academia,naruto,kimetsu no yaiba,act age first impressions,act age review,first impressions,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar