Advertisement

The Best Way To Paint Exterior Shutters! - Breaking Out Of Builder Grade

The Best Way To Paint Exterior Shutters! - Breaking Out Of Builder Grade Wagner FLEXiO 5000 -

Wagner FLEXiO 890 -

(The FLEXiO 890 is very similar to the one I used in the video, but is a bit cheaper budget wise. The airflow and compressor are the same, and it comes with all the same accessories. But the 5000 has redesigned nozzles for less over spray and easier cleaning. But honestly, both options are good. I just wanted to provide more than one option for you guys!)

Zinsser Primer:

Behr Premium Plus:

Shutter Paint Color: Sherwin Williams - Dorian Gray (Mixed at 50%)

Door Paint Color (Will show closer in an upcoming video!): Benjamin Moore - Wythe Blue
__

Hey Guys!

I hope you all enjoyed this video! I cannot tell you how happy it makes me to drive up to our house now! I'm currently working on finishing up all the other exterior details and I'll have a complete exterior makeover coming out in the upcoming weeks! I hope you all are doing well! And as always, thank you so very much for taking the time out of your busy days to watch my videos. I really means the world to me :)

Laters!

~Breaha
___

Music:

Vexento:

DJ Quads:

Ben Sound:
__
Let's be friends!

Instagram:
Pinterest:


For business inquiries, please contact: TheDIYCottage@gmail.com

home,home decor,decor,diy,d.i.y.,d.i.y,tutorial,educational,how-to,design,do it yourself,fun,funny,dogs,pixel,rez,thediylife,the diy life,the,life,cottage,the diy cottage,rustic,farm,house,farm house,character,charm,makeover,make over,exterior,wagner,flexio,sprayer,spray,behr,sherwin williams,shutters,painting,paint,builder grade,new construction,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar