Advertisement

Seven-foot man comically reveals the downside of being tall

Seven-foot man comically reveals the downside of being tall Thanks for watching my video.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to the channel to receive the latest videos
Videos can use content-based copyright law contains reasonable use Fair Use (
For any copyright, please send me a message. A seven-foot man has revealed the struggle of trying to avoid doorway frames, ceiling pipes and headroom signs for cars. Videographer Beau Brown, 27, documented an hour of his daily routine which comically showed the downsides of being so tall, on September 23. He said: 'I do hit my head maybe two to three times a day if I misjudge something or if I'm looking down.' In the hilarious clip uploaded to Instagram, the 7ft 1in tall content creator from Atlanta, asks the viewers: 'How many times do I have to duck under a door each day? Well...' He is then filmed wearing a rucksack holding his head to the side as he walks through a couple of door ways.Beau props his head to his right to stop himself whacking his head on a set of pipes overhead in a car park in a series of clips. He continues to walk through doorways, and is joined by his model girlfriend Sara Gerber who dons a pair of sunglasses in the video which has received 46,795 views.He continues to make his way through what appears to be a shop without flinching and maintains direct eye contact with the viewer.The videographer, who has a 98.1k Instagram following, then greets the viewer with a grin saying 'all of that was just an hour of my day'.    Share this article Share But Beau says ducking has become so normal that it is 'just like breathing' would not change his height for the world.He added: 'I love being tall. I make new friends all the time because people come up and start talking to me everywhere I go.'People are usually amazed and say I'm the tallest person they have ever seen then ask the classic tall questions.' Lexilawson replied to his video: 'Airplanes must suck.'Itz_jaxz wrote: 'At this point just wear a helmet and take the hits.' He has created videos on the experience of turbulence in an airplane toilet where he is filmed with his cheek resting on the cubicle's ceiling.

dailymail,news,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar