Advertisement

One more!Cottontail rabbit that will live this time!Yet back legs are such a mess!*Not my work* !

One more!Cottontail rabbit that will live this time!Yet back legs are such a mess!*Not my work* ! This time it was not me delivering the injury to this fellow!It was either riden over or whatever but it's back legs are just a mess:One open fracture and another is just destroyed joint between shin and foot itself!I bet that was a motorcycle or bike because those frequently ride that road..

Anyway also the strange thing was that like on the one hunted down by me at the very close place but couple of weeks ago-they both have a large tumour like objects on their front right paw,which however didn't give neither of them any visible discomfort and in both rabbits were obtained some time ago!

Hopefully this one will live unlike the other in previous video!By the way I am still unable to figure out whether it is doe or buck;the way how they are usually recognised seems too hard to perform here!So maybe someone can tell me on this one:is it a doe or buck?

work*

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar