Advertisement

MY RELATION TO AN ULTIMATE with Gene Gendlin

MY RELATION TO AN ULTIMATE with Gene Gendlin (Gene) Yeah you're right this is NOT my mission to talk about. What you know Focusing is a little door that's what I know about, and once you're through the door you're on your own. And we don’t... I go through that door sure I do. But I'm a customer when I get to the other side. I'm looking for what I need just the same as you. I get a lot there. I would never deny that my relation to an ultimate, but what I don't want is something, I don't know something there, that is not for me to do. In public. One of the big reasons is, please you can be part of the Focusing community without all the spiritual jazz. Right? Which has been so repressive to half the population and life-saving to the other half. So have some compassion for each other please. And understand that you know, I know when they said to me, they started to do, so I had to leave the room. Well there are a lot of
people like that and there are a lot of people like that. So, you know it’s not so puzzling why that's so when you look around so that's one reason. And another reason is that I'm clear about my mission and I don't want to get myself confused…

Thinking at the Edge,Philosophy,TAE,Gene Gendlin,. Gendlin Ph.D.,Ultimate reality,Theology,Cat Theology,Human,Zen,Spiritual,TIFI,Nada Lou,Goran Petrović,Music GoranPetrović,Focusing in Focus,Focusing in Focus Nada Lou Productions,Nada Petrovic Lou,Felt sense,crossing,Focusing,cats,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar