Advertisement

My Bitcoin Tube Purchasing Ad Credits

My Bitcoin Tube Purchasing Ad Credits In this "My Bitcoin Tube" video I show you how to purchase ad credits. Each 1.00 of ad credits will earn you back either 1.25 or 1.50 depending on if you are a premium member. Also for each 1.00 of ad packs you purchase at My Bitcoin Tube, you will receive 100 views to any youtube video as well as 50 banner clicks on any banner that you upload into the system.
My Bitcoin Tube is a great way for anyone to start earning bitcoin by simply watching yhoutube videos. If you would like to register you can do so by using my link
If you would like to discuss you can call me at 602-539-4858

my bitcoin tube,mybitcointube,my bitcoin tube ad credits,my bitcoin tube watching videos,how to earn with my bitcoin tube,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar