Advertisement

Making Improvements To My Physique & My Technique

Making Improvements To My Physique & My Technique If you enjoy the video LIKE, comment, share, and subscribe!

My Video over RPE Vs RIR:


My Video Over Paused Squats & Tempo Squats:


Email me for online coaching & programming inquiries: theswolefessor@gmail.com

Link to full details on what I offer for online coaching:


Shop Lockdown:

10% OFF Discount Code: theswolefessor

Shop Levels:

20% OFF Discount Code: THESWOLEFESSOR

Follow me on Instagram: @theswolefessor


Follow me on Facebook:


Follow me on Snapchat: mxdarkness

Marcellus,Williams,TheSwolefessor,personal,training,fitness,health,workout,gains,swole,physical,program,lift,strength,strong,muscle,weightloss,motivation,weight,building,simple,specific,scientific,social,well,being,bodyweight,grow,exercise,science,anatomy,physiology,pumpchasers,natural,aesthetic,alphalete,beastmode,russwole,christian,guzman,maxx,chewning,jeff,nippard,alphadestiny,barbell,brigade,squat,bench,deadlift,calisthenics,Making Improvements To My Physique & My Technique,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar