Advertisement

India has done it again with the Cartosat3 launch | Reaction with my Mum

India has done it again with the Cartosat3 launch | Reaction with my Mum I'm absolutely captivated with the ISRO missions and this one is no different. Just a smidge of a hiccup when I kicked my network adaptor 20mins before launch time but I made it back.
Launching on the PSLV... Cartosat3 and 14 nanosatellites are now successfully orbiting the Earth.
Come watch with me and my Mum and please subscribe, it helps me a great deal
Thanks for watching


#ISRO #CARTOSAT3

References






india,isro,cartosat,space mission,chandrayaan2,pslv,mum,weather,climate change,climate mapping,nanosatellite,meshbed,flock 4p,cubesat,mars orbiter mission,astrosat,cartosat 3,cartosat 3 launch,cartosat 3 satellite launch,cartosat-3 launch,isro launch,isro satellite launch,cartosat-3,isro cartosat-3 launch,pslv c47 cartosat 3,isro satellite launch 2019,satellite launch,isro to launch cartosat-3,launch of pslv-c47 mission,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar