Advertisement

Improv Dancing To 'If The World Was Ending' in VR | Nia Sioux

Improv Dancing To 'If The World Was Ending' in VR | Nia Sioux I realized you guys have never seen me do improv - so I wanted to explore some fun moves with you in VR.

Subscribe for more videos every Tuesday!➜ bit.ly/Sub2NiaSioux
Check out my MOST POPULAR VIDEOS! ➜ bit.ly/NiaMostPopular

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
Follow me on:
Instagram💖➜ Username: @niasioux
Twitter🐥➜ twitter.com/NiaSioux
Facebook😄➜ facebook.com/NiaSioux
Website💋 www.niasiouxfrazier.com
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

About NiaSioux:
Hey Guys! Welcome to my channel! My name is Nia Sioux. I’m a singer, songwriter and dancer that appeared on the show Dance Moms with my awesome mom Holly Frazier! Follow me on my YouTube journey as I post about my travels, my passion projects and everyday life with friends!

Thanks for watching!
#NiaSioux


Nia Sioux

Nia Sioux,dance moms,nia frazier,holly frazier,bold and the beautiful,Nia Sioux songs,Nia Sioux slay,Nia Sioux star in your own life,Nia Sioux solo,competitive dance,abby lee miller,mackenzie ziegler,chloe lukasiak,jojo siwa,kalani hillikerni,brooke hyland,paige hyland,kendall vertes,lifetime,reality show,teens,teenager,beauty,lifestyle,girls,makeup,travel,music,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar