Advertisement

I Asked John De Ruiter 'What Is Worth Our Attention?' And His Answer Changed My Life (Part 2)

I Asked John De Ruiter 'What Is Worth Our Attention?' And His Answer Changed My Life (Part 2) Same Day, Same Question, Different Master (Part 2) | John De Ruiter: "What Is Worth Our Attention?" | His Answer Changed My Life

On the 21st of February, 2019 during Mooji's 1 month of Satsangs in Rishikesh, India, I asked Mooji "What is worth our attention?" (Part 1 -
His answer at that day made me feel like he didn't understand me.

The same day I met a friend who introduced me to John De Ruiter and he happened to have a retreat in Rishikesh as well. I felt a calling to ask John the same question to perhaps get a different perspective.

What I got from this conversation was much more than an answer, I got life changing understandings. If my ego was hurt on the conversation with Mooji, with John it was shattered into pieces. I can say that my life didn't look the same after this conversation.

Some people commented about the cuts, for those who are familiar with John’s teachings know that there are many gaps of silence between his words.. I cut the silent parts so you can enjoy the teachings themselves. I didn’t cut any word or vowel, I promise :)

I uploaded this conversation because I think that those who are ready to really listen can benefit from it.

Let me know what you thought of it, how and what did you feel during the conversation?

Part 3 is on the way as well :) Enjoy

If you liked and resonated with me or my massage, feel free to like this video and share it with someone who can benefit from it.
For more content and massages, subscribe and don’t forget to hit the bell button to get a notification when a new video is published.

Subscribe here:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Namaste, my name is Shai Snir.
Welcome to my YouTube channel.

Opening the heart, following my passions and sharing love with every being is my chosen lifestyle and way of life. For more than 2 decades of my life I have been meticulously studied many different approaches, pointings, teachings, and methodologies, followed, personally asked and studied different Gurus and spiritual masters, travelled to different parts of the world just to deeply understand the complicated simplicity of the functioning of the human mind, body, spirit, in different dimensions.

In this channel I am sharing tools, massages, theories, philosophies, practical ways that allowed me to walk on earth fearless, being completely who I am, without any setbacks and doubts of my existence and feelings of worthiness of giving and receiving love.

I invite you to close your eyes, open your heart and listen to these transmissions fully to download the essence completely.

Unconditional love to you all,
Shai
#FromWithin #SpiritManifested #awakening

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Website:

Facebook:

Instagram:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

john de ruiter,mooji,meaning,purpose,awakening,spiritual,papaji,ramana,india,i am,monte sahaja,jesus christ,ramana maharshi,auspicious dialogues,sri nisargadatta maharaj,canadian philosopher,knowing reality,meaning of life,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar