Advertisement

How Long Does Matt D'Avella Take to Get To the Point?

How Long Does Matt D'Avella Take to Get To the Point? Matt D'Avella always pulls me into his Youtube videos, no matter how long or indirect his Youtube intros are.

When I saw Matt D'Avella's The Two Day Rule, I was taken aback by how engaged I was well past the minute mark, even though I still had no idea what the Two Day Rule was and normally get bored or distracted if Youtube creators don't get to the point right away. Matt hadn't delivered on the title of the video, but I still found myself swept away by his video.

Have you ever struggled with what to say at the start of a youtube video? Knowing what to include or how to introduce yourself on Youtube can be super confusing! Some creators like Matt D’Avella do it different every time, whereas other creators seem to have a set formula with their intros?

This got me thinking, is there a correct length for a Youtube intro? Or is it more complicated than that? What can we learn from other Youtube creators about what to include in your intros and how long you should spend setting up an engaging video?

How do you stop your Youtube intros from being too stiff, boring or off-topic?

In this communication breakdown, we're studying the Youtube intros of top creators on this platform. What different things work in different contexts and why?

What are the fundamental ingredients of a successful Youtube intro?
What are the extra ingredients you can add to make your Youtube intro more engaging and compelling?
--


🔵 Thank you for watching! If you're new, here's a playlist of my favorite Youtube Vlogs so far!


🔵 To connect!
IG & Twitter: @EricWenVlogs
For business inquiries, ericwenproductions@gmail.com

🔵 THE PITTER PATTER PODCAST:
Apple iTunes:
Anchor:
Spotify:
Stitcher:

🔵 Subscribe to My Youtube channel! -

---
Disclaimer: Some of the links below are affiliated links. This means that if you do purchase an item through them, I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. This video isn't sponsored and all items have been purchased with my own money.

🔵MY GEAR:
My VLOG camera with Better Autofocus -
My Videography Camera -
My Lens -
Awesome Portable Light -
Another Lens -
Tiny Cheap Go Pro Knockoff -
Microphone -

Music from Artlist.io.

#thinkmoredeeply

This channel is all about communication and self awareness. I want to help creatives think about what they say and how they say it so they can really make an impact.

You are the changemaker of your own life. Let's think more deeply.

matt d'avella breakdown,matt d'avella analysis,how to communicate like matt d'avella,what to say at the start of your video,how to introduce yourself on youtube,what to say at the beginning of a youtube video,what to say at the start of a youtube video,youtuber analysis,how long does matt d'avella take to get to the point,eric wen analysis,matt davella,matt d'avella,eric wen breakdown,eric wen,matt d'avella communication,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar