Advertisement

How I Remain So Confident During the Ripple and XRP Price Storm: Hyper Focus

How I Remain So Confident During the Ripple and XRP Price Storm: Hyper Focus In this video I discuss the things I have experienced in life that have helped me remain calm and focused during times like this in the crypto market. We just finished the Ripple XRP Swell Conference, the XRP Price was looking stable... Yet, the price fell, and many have had their fears rejuvenated.

But somehow, I remain unshaken. In fact, I'm still buying XRP. This video helps you into my mindset, to understand the things I've experienced in life, and how it is not a requirement to be the smartest person to be successful, but to be hyper focused on what you are doing, to be successful.

I am not a financial adviser. The information in this video should not be used to make any investment decisions.

xrp,ripple,crypto,cryptocurrency,bitcoin,bitcoin cash,litecoin,ethereum,vechain,stellar,eos,dash,tron,news,price,chart,xrp news,ripple xrp,sbi,r3,crypto news,best crypto,best cryptocurrency,xrapid,swift,cryptocurrency news,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar