Advertisement

Dressing outside of my comfort zone w| Temporary Tattoos | Inkbox

Dressing outside of my comfort zone w| Temporary Tattoos | Inkbox #tattoosfornow #temporarytattoos #inkbox
Be sure to check out inbox!
Inkbox website:
Inkbox Instagram:
Discount Code: TIMALOVESLEMONS15

---------------------------------------
Follow me on:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:
---------------------------------------
Music used:
---------------------------------------
Hey! I'm Tima Love, and I make beauty/lifestyle videos on youtube! If you like lookbooks and makeup tutorials, then go ahead and subscribe :)
-Tima

temporary tattoo,temporary tattoos,how to,inkbox,dressing outside comfort zone,dressing outside of my comfort zone,tattoos,timaloveslemons,2019,fall,winter,clothing,temporary tattoos with printer paper,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar