Advertisement

DIY Waste plastic bottle flowers & stand | Best from waste project 2

DIY Waste plastic bottle flowers & stand | Best from waste project 2 Now a days waste is the problem in many houses and organisations.We can use this waste to make unuseful things a useful one.In this way we can boost our and our chindren creativity.
I have created a channel on Youtube to show how we can use waste plastic materials,Below is the link to my video on Best from Waste in which I have made flowers & stand from waste water bottles.
Pl do subscribe my channel and share.Support plastic reuse.

You can find green tape @ Asian Hobby Crafts Flower Making Floral Tape, Green (12mm, 6 Pieces)


Mobile I'm using : Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ (Aura Glow, 12GB RAM, 256GB Storage) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchange Offers

#bestfromwaste,#mayurcreations,#creativity,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar