Advertisement

DIY Pleated skirt from old shirt - Rachel Green inspried - Vintage style

DIY Pleated skirt from old shirt - Rachel Green inspried - Vintage style Hi everyone,

Welcome back to my channel. I've been watching Friends again (Yes, it's the n time I watch it :) ). I really like Rachel Green, not only her beauty, but also her style. Because I like Vintage style as well. So that I transformed my old plaid shirt into the plaid pleated skirt. I love the way it turns out so much. I'm going to wear it to my social swing dance tonight.
I tried to make it easily for you to follow. So you can make it by yourself.

Let me know about this DIY refashion in the comments and like/share if you enjoy the video. Please subscribe to my channel to see my other videos and not miss my upcoming one.

Have a nice week and see you next week.


Cheers,
Jess

DIY,DIY pleated skirt,Pleated skirt,Plaid pleated skirt,shirt transformation,refashion shirt into pleated skirt,how to make pleated skirt,vintage style,thrift flip,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar