Advertisement

Descending From the Highest Point In Whistler Bike Park

Descending From the Highest Point In Whistler Bike Park I've heard tons of great things about Whistler's Top Of The World Trail, but with so much quality riding on the mountain is it worth the extra $$ and time? Today, I'm going to find out!!
🔥Scope my new DH Bike: 🔥

🙌MASSIVE thanks to MY PATRONS that make this all possible 🙌

And to my channel Partners:
CANYON USA - for providing me this awesome new bike

MAXXIS TIRES - for keeping me confident in my traction with the best tires in the game


Joe's YouTube Channel:
Paul's YouTube Channel:

👕🥋Singletrack Sampler Shirts🥋👕

🚗MY TIRE SETUP🚗

Front tire: Maxxis DHF Exo
Rear tire: Maxxis Aggressor DD

🏕⚙️MY GEAR ⚙️🏕 ⚙️

p.s. I figure this is probably a common question, and I may even make a video about it, but no, you don't need a DH bike for Whistler. That being said, I enjoyed have one greatly as it helped allow me to push the boundaries of my capabilities more readily than I may have on my trail bike.

singletrack sampler,seth's bike hacks,whistler,Whistler Bike Park,Whistler Canada,Single track Sampler,Seth Bike Hacks,Mountain biking,mtb,bicycle,mountain bike,single track sampler,bike setup,new bike day,mountain biking,enduro mtb,canyon bikes,singletrack sampler van,singletrack sampler bike check,singletrack sampler new bike,maxxis tires,maxxis bike,canyon strive,mtb jumps,top of the world trail,canyon sender,sender dh bike,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar