Advertisement

Deciding on WHAT to Do & HOW to Do It: Decisions You Make Today Set the Tone for the Next 10 Years!

Deciding on WHAT to Do & HOW to Do It: Decisions You Make Today Set the Tone for the Next 10 Years! If this message resonates with you, and you are a driven person who wants to find your edge, and keep it... then fill out this free application to work with me.



I support hundreds of driven clients in a several ways:

1. In my private 9 month Coaching Academy (2019 is full. Enrollment for 2020 opens in January)

2. In person VIP days, individual and small group

3. Online VIP days, individual and small group

4. 90 minute Vivid Vision session that includes prep & follow up work
A unique process over the phone, that brings together the spiritual side of your vision AND the practical side, so you can experience your vision and discover the steps to take to make it real and tangible. My Vivid Vision process will help you release any doubts and fears you may be holding onto, so you can finally get the momentum you need.

“Working with Jessica on my Vivid Vision session was such a gift to my life. I was beyond unclear and overwhelmed. I was not even sure where to start. She guided me through some fairly broad, deep topics, and broke them down into something manageable. She also helped me discover tangible ways to let go of those things I no longer needed and make time for what I truly value. Coaching with Jessica has been the best investment – I cannot put a price on the strong direction and wise guidance … From strategy in achieving desired business outcomes to sifting through personal challenges, time with Jessica has been life-changing. She will never waste your time with lofty ideas – only systematic, tried-and-true ways to pursue the life you want, not the life that’s holding you down. And because Jessica knows just the right questions to dig deeper, I was able to develop a sense of what I was really needing in my life. Jessica is a great encourager and she’s a huge challenger too. She wasn’t afraid to tell me things that maybe I didn’t want to hear but absolutely needed to hear. Her ability to use thoughtful questions to create raw and sometimes new personal discoveries has helped me achieve goals that I have been putting off for years simply due to fear.” Tiffany Fetterman




5. 40 minute Breakthrough Coaching session to help you get an immediate breakthrough in a short period of time.

“Wanted to share how a 30-minute phone call with Jessica, around money scarcity, a vivid visualization, and an outline for my coaching program (YES, ALL IN ABOUT 30 MINUTES), I have created my first enrolled client in my program… and I love the new feeling and emotions I have with currency.”
–Jill Seebantz

Are you ready for YOUR breakthrough?


mindset,master your mindset,how to accomplish your goals,achieve your goals,how to manifest,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar