Advertisement

COPPA....Also known as the YouTube Purge!

COPPA....Also known as the YouTube Purge! --READ THIS BECAUSE IT'S URGENT--




I'm sorry I didn't use my voice throughout this entire video. This whole Youtube Purge is already stressing me out as it is. You CAN hear my voice from there. I had to use a voice changer cuz yeah, I still wanna keep anonymous on what I sound like but that doesn't matter.

Look, I don't mean to hurt kids out there so sorry if I did ^ ^' But seriously, it's truly UNFAIR we whom use Youtube as a Platform to make content just for fun and other means are being punished for Youtube's mistake.

AND AS MUCH AS I HATE TO SAY IT, YOUTUBE ISN'T EVEN THE ONLY ONE DESERVING OF THE BLAME!

I get it okay? Not every adult can watch there kids 24/7 but if that's the case then DON'T buy kids technology that enable them to get online until there OLD ENOUGH! Like 15 or so. Or better yet DON'T LET THEM HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT!

Youtube KIDS exists for a REASON! Youtube already DID there part! It's the ADULTS whom should DO there part!

Anyway, here are links that can hopefully help in this time of need:

SIGN the SAVE Family-Friendly Content on Youtube Petition Here:


A LEGAL Lawyer's view on the whole COPPA thing:


Bijuu Mike's Video on the COPPA thing:

SEND FTC a message here:

Let me know if the links work, I hope this gets resolved xnx

COPPA the Youtubr Purge,COPPA,The issue with COPPA,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar