Advertisement

College Week in My Life | Peer Instructing at a University as a Student

College Week in My Life | Peer Instructing at a University as a Student Hi everyone!

In today's video, I give you a glimpse of what it's like to instruct at a university as a student. I have a unique role as a peer instructor at NAU and I thought it would be fun to show you a little bit of what I do. This video was made a while ago, but I still thought it might be interesting to give you a little insight of a job that I had for three years.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
❉ SOCIAL MEDIA ❉
↣Instagram: @natalieanaka

Xoxo,
Natalie ♡
◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
For business inquiries ONLY: nwinaz198@gmail.com

♪ Music ♪

↣Song: Lights
Artist: Sappheiros

FTC: This video is NOT sponsored and all opinions are my own. I do not own any of the music that I used in this video.

a week in my life in college,a week in my life at college,a week in my life instructing at a university,a week in my life at nau,a week in my life at northern arizona university,a week in my life instructing at a university as a student,nau student,northern arizona university,college week in my life,college day in my life,instructing at a university,nau day in my life,northern arizona university day in my life,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar