Advertisement

Celebs Get Critter Dumped From the Island in the Live Trial | I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!

Celebs Get Critter Dumped From the Island in the Live Trial | I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Subscribe now for more!
The ball's in the Celebs' court as Adele, Roman, James and Cliff are tasked to pass pig's testicles using only their mouths in a bid to win stars for the Campmates in the Love Island themed Live Trial. With a roast dinner up for grabs, it's not long before our Celebs get VERY close to each other!

From Episode 8 Series 19
Like, follow and subscribe to the official YouTube channel for I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!

YouTube:
Website:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:

Get all the latest I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! news, gossip and Bushtucker Trial videos fresh from the jungle camp, on the official YouTube channel.



I’m A Celebrity,I’m A Celeb,Extra Camp,Ant and Dec,Bushtucker Trial,Disgusting,Funny,Shower,Critters,Insects,Bugs,S16,ITV,ITV2,Caitlyn jenner,ian wright,nadine coyle,myles stephenson,adele roberts,andrew maxwell,Jacqueline Jossa,roman kemp,james haskell,kate garraway,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar