Advertisement

When Photography Instructors Disagree On Cliffs

When Photography Instructors Disagree On Cliffs Sign Up for Early Bird Pricing

I almost murder Michael via peanut. Tension mounts after he gets a smack. Do we capture that epic Milky Way image we've been hunting?

Watch Michaels Video from this night -

Check out the Irish Photography Podcast where I dish the dirt on F4

Thanks for watching
Gavin Hardcastle - Fototripper

The Filters I use:
Fototripper T-Shirts:
My Facebook:
My Flickr:

Gear Used To Make This Video

My Camera:
My Vlogging Camera:
My Vlogging Mic:
My Dash Camera:
My Second Camera:
My Wide Lens:
My Zoom Lens:
My Telephoto Lens:
My Portrait Lens:

My Full Gear List:
Business enquiries:

landscape,photography,milky way photography course,michael shainblum,fototripper,samuel h boardman,funny,comedy,dramady,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar