Advertisement

TRIPPIN' DIARIES #6: Dark Tourism + Are you being a respectful tourist?

TRIPPIN' DIARIES #6: Dark Tourism + Are you being a respectful tourist? This week's Trippin' Diaries isn't so much about my life in Russia but I decided to bring up a conversation about Dark Tourism. After watching Chernobyl, I wondered how the new wave of tourists coming from the show were behaving on the site of the tragedy. I thought that perhaps because they had seen what happened, they would be more respectful? Well, I was wrong. We need to have a conversation about how to behave in sensitive places, peeps...

Forbes: From Auschwitz To Chernobyl: Tips On Respectfully Visiting Dark Tourism Sites

For more on-the-go nomad shenanigans: www.instagram.com/andrealeonel_

Music: Bleach
Site:

dark tourism,chernobyl,auschwitz,tourism,selfies,digital nomad,nomadism,travelling,travel,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar