Advertisement

The Real Story Behind Lauren Alaina’s Touching Song for Her Step-Dad

The Real Story Behind Lauren Alaina’s Touching Song for Her Step-Dad The new #LaurenAlaina song #TheOtherSide debuted during the singer's emotional #Dance on 'Dancing With the Stars' on Monday Oct. 21, 2019.

Her powerful dance came one year after the death of her step father Sam, a man who meant the world to her and her family. On social media Alaina shared what inspired the #Lyrics meant to her.

If you're new, Subscribe! →

Download the app →
Go here →
Like us →
Follow us →
Get our newsletter →

#CountryMusic #Nashville

Lauren Alaina, "The Other Side" Lyrics:

He said I see my mama / She looks about 23 / She's running my way with the angels / Right next to Jesus / Yeah his eyes lit up / Staring at the living room ceiling / And with his last few breathes he said I wish you could see it.

Chorus:
Don't you cry for me, cause I'm in God's glory / And I can see his face, it's amazing I know you have doubts but I see him right now/ I promise he's real keep praying / I'll be waiting, take your time / And go write a story / That you can't wait to tell me / On the other side / Oh, on the other side.

I said someday I'm gonna get married / Better find a way to be up in the rafters / When I have you a grandbaby / I got someone good to name it after / There's gonna be a lotta sadness, a lot of happy days / I'll try to think of this moment, this place and hear you say.

Repeat chorus

All my pain, I get to leave it / It's time for me to get my healing.

Repeat chorus

Lauren Alaina,The Other Side,Lauren Alaina's Dad,Lauren Alaina's Step Dad,Lauren Alaina Dancing With the Stars,Lauren Alaina's Step Father,The Other Side Lyrics,Song from Lauren Alaina's Dance,Dancing With the Stars,DWTS,Lauren Alaina Video,New Lauren Alaina Song,Sam Ramker,How Did Lauren's Dad Die,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar