Advertisement

Sketching and daydreaming | Speedpaint

Sketching and daydreaming | Speedpaint I recorded this video some months ago but I couldn't decide about writing subtitles or using my voice. I promise I will use my voice in one of the next videos, but I didn't feel very confident with my english in this one. I ended up writing a lot of subtitles tho! I'm sorry if I wrote too much, I was very nervous writing them too and I didn't want to sound boring but maybe it feels tiring? I'll try to improve in the next videos, I promise. Sobs

But I really enjoyed recording this. I hope you like it too!

Links:

►Twitter:
►Instagram:
►Tumblr:
►Patreon:
►Twitch:

Music:
Serenity - Prod. Riddiman (
Autumn - Prod. Lee (
Always in my heart - Prod. Lee (

Support Riddiman:
►Spotify:
►Itunes:
►Youtube:

Support Lee:
►Business contact: augustred31@gmail.com
►Instagram: @leemindme
►Youtube:

Special thanks to Nalba for creating the intro music for me! Check his music!
►Twitter:
►Spotify:
►Soundcloud:
►Instagram:

Thank you for watching!

art,drawing,sketching,leuchtturm,red pencil,vivirin,vivirin art,artwork,sketch,anime,manga,tutorial,speedpaint,process,lo-fi,Prod. Lee,Prod. Riddiman,chill,relax,music,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar