Advertisement

Rappers that REALLY CAME UP in SMTM8 + Past Clips

Rappers that REALLY CAME UP in SMTM8 + Past Clips Whats up everyone, long time no see~ I've been very busy in the past few weeks but I had the chance to record in my hotel room and I finally finished editing it!
I listed some of the rappers that I thought came up though SMTM8 so let me know who else you guys think became big through this season.
While this is my last content regarding SMTM8, I'm gonna continue posting more videos about K-Hiphop so stayed tuned and throw me some ideas for future contents =)

INSTAGRAM: ITSYOURBOYWON

#SMTM8 #Showmethemoney8 #takuwa #mushvenom #jjangyou #ahnbyungwoong

Top Rappers that REALLY CAME UP in SMTM8 + Past Clips

Byungwoong Mic Swagger Full Clip:


Mushvenom Live Full Clip:


Jjangyou Playlist:


Takuwa Boombap:

smtm8,show me the money 8,takuwa,punchnello smtm8,mushvenom,byungwoong,jjangyou,young b smtm8,smtm8 final,mic swagger,takuwa smtm8,ek smtm8,show me the won,korean hip hop,aomg,jay park,쇼미8,쇼미더머니 8,머쉬베놈,펀치넬로,짱유,안병웅,타쿠와,show me the money 8 rappers,byeongwoong,jjangyou smtm8,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar