Advertisement

Krave Beauty Oat So Simple Water Cream... WORTH BUYING? 🤔💵 | thatxxRin

Krave Beauty Oat So Simple Water Cream... WORTH BUYING? 🤔💵 | thatxxRin ➫ Instagram:
➫ Blog:
➫ Contact: thatxxrin@gmail.com

**** PLEASE READ ****

I have noticed some of you might have misunderstood what I was trying to convey in this video so I would like to clarify those misunderstandings here:

1. I have absolutely no issues with it containing only 10 ingredients in fact, like I said in the video, I do like the minimilistic skincare approach.
2. I didn't say a moisturiser needs to contain all sorts of harsh, weird, redundant ingredients. In contrary, a moisturiser's main purpose is supposed to be moisturising, which leads me to...
3. The reason why I don't recommend it is because this moisturiser lacks effective, I repeat, EFFECTIVE, hydrating ingredients. Once again, not because it lacks of active ingredients or a long list of ingredients, but because the ingredients are not the best hydrating ingredients for the skin.
4. I have no problems with the Oatmeal extract being the second last ingredient, I was just stating the fact that it is the second last ingredient. If you think I was being lowkey shady or whatever when I mentioned it, I wasn't, and your assumption is wrong.
5. Lastly, instead of a misunderstanding, I would like to add on that since this cream does contain a fairly high amount of Squalane, an oil, I will also not recommend it to people with acne prone skin because it has high potential to cause clogging and therefore breakouts.

As mentioned in the video as well, I would love to hear your opinions on this cream, even if it differs from mine. I believe I have shared my opinion in a respectful and unbiased manner and I filmed this video as best as I could with the skincare knowledge I have. So if you refuse to share yours in a respectful manner and instead, decides to posts rude, self-entitled, self-righteous, meaningless comments along the lines of "you don't know what the hell you are talking about" "you're wrong" "you have to buy a product before you can make any comments about whether it's suitable for you", or you somehow think that a review on a product is a personal attack to the founder..., then I will be deleting your comment because I am not obligated to put up with or be responsible for your frustrations and untrue, far-fetched assumptions. Your words speak more of what kind of person you are, than the person you're talking about, and I only welcome positive vibes. Thank you for watching and keeping the online community a respectful and postiive place for everyone. 🥰🌟💖

🧡 Collective Moisturisers Review:

🧴Need more skincare-related content? Read the new sponsor-free skincare segment on my blog:


✗ Products Mentioned ✗
----------------------------------------­--
⇢ Krave Beauty Oat So Simple Water Cream |

✗ Production Equipment ✗
----------------------------------------­--
⇢ Camera: Canon t6i or EOS 750D
(with Kit Lens or with Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Lens)
⇢ Vlogging Cameras: Canon G7X Mark II & Canon Legria or Canon EOS M6 with EF-M 11-22mm lens
⇢ Tripod: Manfrotto Mini Tripod
⇢ Editing Software: Final Cut Pro X
----------------------------------------­--

Disclaimer: This video is not sponsored.

krave oat so simple review,oat so simple,oat so simple water cream,oat so simple review,first impressions,krave beauty,krave beauty review,krave moisturiser review,krave moisturizer review,krave oat cream review,krave oat cream,krave oat cream first impressions,krave oat moisturizer,krave oat moisturiser,korean beauty review,oat so simple moisturizer,oat so simple moisturiser,liah yoo skincare review,liah yoo oat so simple,liahyoo,liahyoo review,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar