Advertisement

I was meant to be In India Today..

I was meant to be In India Today.. Well, things didn’t go to plan and that is why I rarely ever have a plan because you never know what will happen 😂 I was supposed to be in India today but unfortunately due to a delay I missed my connecting flight, luckily my airline gave me free accomodation in an awesome hotel and lots of free food! It was an awesome and unexpected adventure✌️

FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Instagram:
Patreon:
2nd Channel:
Tik Tok: @lukedamant
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, if you are new here I am Luke Damant. Firstly, I just want to say THANKYOU for watching this video and if you are reading this you are AMAZING. It truly means the world to me that you have taken the time out of your day to watch my travel adventures. I am a 19-year old Aussie boy who grew up on the beaches in Sydney. I have a passion for travel, videography but most importantly making people smile. I love seeing new things, places and gaining new perspectives across the world. I hope you enjoy 😊

india,lukedamant,vlog,travelvlog,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar