Advertisement

I URGE YOU TO WAKE UP CHURCH & THE WEST COAST

I URGE YOU TO WAKE UP CHURCH & THE WEST COAST PAUSE & READ: CLICK ON SHOW MORE: WOE TO US CHURCH! VISION OF THE STOCK MARKET CRASH = THE GREAT DEPRESSION = BANK FALL OUT = LAWLESSNESS N ALL LARGE CITIES = FOOD & WATER PRICE INCREASE & FAMINE COMING. DEAR BROTHERS & SISTERS, I URGE YOU ON THE WEST COAST FROM THE LORD. GOD IS GIVING YOU THE LAST ALERT. Move off the West Coast By Thanksgiving. I MUST URGE YOU to send all Questions to my Email. You Tube is not sending out Alerts as I send you a message. I Must make a change quickly! Email me Questions ONLY or Counseling needs or this can be overwhelming for me. Thanks...Email me at cindy.t_t_t@yahoo.com. More Fasting Videos are coming per Our Lord. He wants me to clear up some things & impress upon you to Fast Weekly...Please come to Nets Of Hope & click on Video & Look at God's Library on a computer. A second moon & God's Comet is coming into Our Orbit. Yellowstone is N the Bible come Listen to the Bible study

Crazy Love,BRMinistries,Ministry,Jesus,GM Ministry Channel,The Victory Channel,Holy Spirit,Amen Ministry TV,Encounter TV,Living Waters,In Touch Ministries,AoC Network,OTG Ministry,M.O.R. Ministry,Joel Osteen,Hagee Ministries,Going Beyond Ministries,Amazing Facts,God,Joyce Meyer Ministries,Perry Stone,Capps Ministries,Youth Ministries Great Games,Renew Ministry,Ministries,Renner Ministries,John Wesly Ministries,Holy Bible,Emmanuel TV,Jesus Christ,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar