Advertisement

I Did a Paranormal Investigation in My Haunted House | Creepy Paranormal Activity Spirit Photos

I Did a Paranormal Investigation in My Haunted House | Creepy Paranormal Activity Spirit Photos DONT CLICK HERE:
MY SECOND CHANNEL:

► Instagram:
► TIKTOK:
► Twitter: and tweet me!
► Facebook:
► Snapchat:

Guys, I have no words to explain what we caught on camera when we got up to look at the door. We tried using the ouija board again and i think that was a really big mistake. This ritual that we did to cleanse our house of spirits did not work and i think we invited a demon or something else inside..

i used an EVP to contact whatever it was here

We did a seance here to contact whatever’s living there:
I have no idea what’s living in my house but i don’t think this ghost likes me. Whether it’s a ghost, demon, poltergeist or Batman, I think we’re in for a rough couple of months.. maybe we shouldn’t be summoning demons or devils


►NEEDLE IN MY DARK WEB MYSTERY BOX:
►I BOUGHT THE BIGGEST DARK WEB MYSTERY BOX:
►I BOUGHT THE CREEPIEST DARK WEB MYSTERY BOX:

►DARK WEB PLAYLIST:

►11 MILE CHALLENGE PLAYLIST:

► 3 AM FACETIME PLAYLIST:

►3 AM CHALLENGES:

►ONE MAN HIDE AND SEEK PLAYLIST:

►RITUALS AND CHALLENGES PLAYLIST:

►FOUND GO PRO FOOTAGE:

►REACTION VIDEOS:

►FUNNY VIDEOS:



I got my fan mail address set up!
PO BOX 99900 ST 870 938
RPO BANK HUNT CLUB
OTTAWA ON K1V 2R2

►DONT PLAY CLAP CLAP HIDE AND SEEK AT 3 AM


►$10,000 CAT VS. $1 CAT


►IM PREGNANT PRANK ON MY MOM!


►PLAYING WITH SUPERMAN AT 3 AM


►3 AM CHARLIE CHARLIE AT THE HOSPITAL


►3 AM ONE MAN HIDE AND SEEK WITH PIKACHU


►SUPERMAN ONE MAN HIDE AND SEEK AT 3 AM


►REAL CANDY MAN CHALLENGE


►GIANT SKITTLE DIY:


► KAZZY OFFICIAL :


►ALDOSWORLD ::


► MOE SARGI :

► DANY DORRITO :


JPB & MYRNE - Feels Right (ft. Yung Fusion) has a Creative Commons license:

NoCopyrightSounds, music without limitations.
NCS Trap Playlist:

Download this track for FREE:
Listen on SoundCloud:
All Other Platforms:

Connect with NCS:
Snapchat: ncsmusic







JPB




MYRNE




Yung Fusion


• dark web mystery box mind seed most shocking deep web wrong haunted house ali h supernatural ghost hunters paranormal paranormal investigation spirit photographs spirit photography

haunted house,paranormal activity,haunted,scary,ouija board,haunted doll,real paranormal activity,paranormal,caught on tape,ghost,spirits,creepy,ghosts,scary video,caught on camera,caught on video,scary things,ghost caught on camera,caught,ghost hunters,ghost caught on tape,scary videos,scariest things,scary things caught on camera,haunted places,supernatural,ghost videos,scariest videos,ali h,alih,paranormal investigation,spirit photo,scary ouija,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar