Advertisement

I BUY A NEW BIKE AND STANDARD TEST l Sarah Lezito

I BUY A NEW BIKE AND STANDARD TEST l Sarah Lezito I break a lot of bikes, so sometimes I have to find a new one to have a fresh girl to ride! I used to ride standard bikes for fun like this... And to show you need NOTHING to have fun but just get your ass on that bike and enjoy!!!
Subscribe here ►

Best Female Bike Stunt Girl in the world | Sarah Lezito
all Credit goes to Sarah Lezito
Credit:
Sarah Lezito |
please visit |

For more please join with us:
Facebook Page : Sarah Lezito Fans |
Facebook Group : Sarah Lezito fans Group |
Instagram : sarahlexito |

hey Sarah I have used your video, if you feel bad then please firstly contact with me asap before you take any action against my channel, thanks.

our channel's all videos dedicated to sarah Lezito

stunt,motorcycle,lady biker,bike stunt,sarah lezito,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar