Advertisement

I Bought USED Slime on Amazon... *found hair + mold*

I Bought USED Slime on Amazon... *found hair + mold* ❀ Hi Krystals!
❀ TODAY's video was inspired by another Youtuber Cheeksxo3, check out her review on used Amazon Slimes!➜
❀ I went on Amazon and purchased only "Used" slimes to find out the real tea... and boy is there some tea!
*disclaimer—“used” slime on Amazon could mean anything from damaged/open box or actually being “used”. So yes, I was surprised when I actually got “used” slime!*

❀ WANT FREE SLIME?!
❀ Download Popshop Live and join my live stream in 2 weeks!
❀ Use code "KRISTI" to download and follow me so you get notified when i go live!➜

❀ MY SLIME SHOP IS OPEN!➜
❀ Use code "FALL10" for 10% off your purchase!

❀ Check out my collab with Elmer's! I MADE A GIANT SLIME FLOWER WALL!➜

❀ Slime Instagram➜
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
♡ Business inquiries➜ itsKristiii.mgmt@gmail.com
♡ S N A P C H A T➜ @asdfghjkristi
♡ T W I T T E R ➜
♡ I N S T A G R A M ➜

Want to send me mail?!

PO Box 23823
Rochester, NY 14692


♡ Always Thumbs Up, YAY!
➜ SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS!!
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
❀ Get $7 off your Uber Eats order➜ eats-kristit1400uiG
❀ Get $100 in free delivery credit on Postmates➜ FBPG1Z
❀ Get 10% off at Kawaii slime company with code "kristi"➜
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
#AmazonSlime
#SlimeReview

i bought used slime on amazon,used slime on amazon,used slime,slime returns,slime returns review,worst rated amazon,worst rated slime,0 star vs 5 star,cheeksxo3,courtney lundquist,keep calm and blush on,nichole jacklyne,100% honest slime review,mystery slime box,amazon slime,etsy slime,wish slime,cheap slime,target slime vs walmart slime,clear slime,bad slime,hair in slime,amazon returns,slime ASMR,satisfying,moldy slime,slime challenge,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar