Advertisement

HOW I FEEL ABOUT TRISHA PAYTAS RIGHT NOW

HOW I FEEL ABOUT TRISHA PAYTAS RIGHT NOW Note: this was filmed on the evening of October 8th (after Trisha's apology video but prior to Trisha's "questioning" video). I still think this is an adequate way for me to feel about the situation, but can provide follow up if you think I need to elaborate after the "questioning" video. I do worry that my coverage of this wasn't expansive enough or that I didn't point out every single thing that was problematic about Trisha's video. I mostly spoke from the heart about this, so I hope that resonates with y'all. I love my LGBTQ community so much, and I just hope folks take care of themselves. Be kind to one another!

Gigi's video:


insta: zachary_m_s & twitter: zach_m_s

*Want to contact me for business purposes? misterzms@gmail.com

trisha paytas,gigi gorgeous,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar