Advertisement

GE Washer On Drain & Spin Cycle With My Ranting | KimTownselYouTube

GE Washer On Drain & Spin Cycle With My Ranting | KimTownselYouTube Not pleased!!!! I purchased the GE Model GTW330ASK4WW Washing Machine this month. This review shows how I had to use the Drain & Spin Cycle when the Bulky Cycle failed to drain the water from a wash load of a blanket and a few towels.
To see my first uses with this machine and why I called Lowe's to check the washer, watch this video: Washing Machine GE Model GTW330ASK4WW Review | TERRIBLE Product! When the service people came out to inspect the washing machine, they told me it was defective and that I needed a swap out. Nine days later, Lowe's delivered a second machine from the same line and model number. That video will deploy tomorrow.
For specs on this GE Model GTW330ASK4WW washing machine, go here:
#WashingMachine #GEModelGTW330ASK4WW #GEWashers #GEWashingMachine #Appliance
Lowe’s brought me a replacement washer and the replacement washer is just as bad as the first one! Still not pleased!!!! I purchased the GE Model GTW330ASK4WW Washing Machine this month. This review shows my first uses with the replacement machine. The first machine made such a racket during the wash cycle that I called Lowe's to check it. When the service people came out to inspect the washing machine, they told me it was defective and that I needed a swap out. Nine days later, Lowe's delivered a second machine from the same line and model number. This video shows that the second washing machine appears to suffer from the same problems. See the first video here: See the second video, GE Washing Machine The Replacement GE Model GTW330ASK4WW, here:

Sounds of a 2018 General Electric Washer as it fills with water, washes, and spins. Keep watching to hear and see the machine deal with an unbalanced load. #ASMRWashingMachine #ASMRUnbalancedWasherLoad #ASMRWasher

Support my YouTube Channel and Creative Endeavors


It is free to like subscribe, leave a comment, and share. YouTube is free!!!

Just me expressing my thoughts and opinions. Watch the others in the series #1000Days #KimTownsel #KimTownselYouTube

KIMTOWNSEL,1000Days,KimTownselYouTube,GE Washing Machine,GE Washer,GE washer fails to drain during bulky cycle,ge washing machine fails to drain water,ge washer doesn't drain during bulky cycle,ge washer on drain and spin cycle,how long does the drain and spin cycle last,drain and spin cycle,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar